Monday, March 23, 2009

Brittany and Casey Engagement Continued....

Love this pic! It's just so sweet to me! They were standing on a large boulder and I later found out that my dad was the one who set all the rocks in the garden with his crane! We actually have one in our front yard! lol. Crazy, huh? I love my dad!!!!

So, my nephew would be proud of me. When I saw this train I was like "It's Thomas!"


This was taken at Harvey's Garden if I'm not mistaken!


This was taken inside one of the trains! I loved shooting here! Endless options!



The sun hit her ring just perfect! I was glad I got this pic! Everyone likes the bling!!




So, i have to say that I love my umbrella! I was at an antique store and I purchased an old phone and the lady saw me looking at the umbrella on our way out and she just said Take it if you want it!! So, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use it and I love the result!!!






Once again, this Casey and Brittany were a lot of fun to shoot! I had just as much fun editing as I did shooting! Brittany could not take it any longer and wanted a sneak peek (as you will see below) so I wanted to show them a few more!






The picture below is one of my favorites!!! The coloring and the trees behind them was a perfect setting for the mood I was going for and I would like to think that I achieved that!










No comments:

Post a Comment